Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Introduction of myself

Good Day Everyone, my name is Ms.Patronella Lewis and I will be the grade 505 teacher for the 2020/2021 School year.I look forward to meeting my students and parents of my students in the near future. Things haven't been quite the same since Covid. I miss teaching in class and being able to meet my students personally. I would like to share with of who I am and the things I enjoy to do. First of all I am from the beautiful Cree Nation of Onion Lake I was raised here so i know pretty much everyone in Onion Lake. I am fluent Cree and attend cultural events as much possible.I enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, going for nature walks,tending to my horses and spending my time teaching my grand children traditional teachings I learned from my mother. 

I have been teaching for 6 years now and had the opportunity to teach 2 other grade levels which are grade 6 and grade 4 . I enjoy teaching grade 5 and I believe I will remain in this grade level until I am ready to retire.with that enjoy your day. 
 If you would like to contact me The following information is provided for you .feel free to contact me regarding your child's education.

Chief Taylor School : 306 344 4530

Email: ctpatlewis@gmail.com

Text: 780 870 3208

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

  Good Morning Parents;     Just a reminder of the Chromebook distribution ,a $20.00 deposit is required on pick up and an agreement to be s...